Saudi Arabia is the largest Arab country in western Asia and occupies around 80% of the Arabian Peninsula. It is a member of the Gulf cooperation Council countries and is the only country that borders all the others: Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar & Oman.
Facts and Figures about Saudi Arabia:
· Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam and the kingdom is sometimes called "the Land of the Two Holy Mosques"
· Saudi Arabia has the world's largest oil reserves which are concentrated largely in the Eastern Province
· Saudi Arabia’s population is at around 28 millions among which 20% are not nationals
· The population growth rates is estimated at 2%
· 2/3 of the population is aged between 15 and 54 years
· The World Bank rates Saudi Arabia as the easiest place to do business in the entire MENA region